The Berkshires have a special look that makes you think of pumpkin pie and simpler times.
OUR TIPS FOR TRAVELING WITH CAMERA EQUIPMENT
Traveling with camera equipment can get a little tricky, so we have listed some of our favorite tips for making it easier.
- Take only your favorite camera and lenses
- use a comfortable cross-body camera case
- always carry a polarizer
- use watertight and shock resistant equipment
- put gel packets in the camera case
OUR LIST OF FAVORITE EQUIPMENT FOR TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY
- Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L II,
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L,
- Canon EF 17-40 f/4L USM Ultra Wide angle Zoom,
- Canon EF 24-70 f/2.8L II zoom
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L macro
OTHER EQUIPMENT –